Friday, August 19, 2005

YAYSKOOLYAYSKOOLYAYAA!!!!!!!!

Skool started last monday, and the first week is AWSUM!!!!! I have Spanish 1(hola! como estás? bien...sí...no...all that stuf...) , Biology, Algebra 1, Bible/Chapel/Man in demand(on different days), English, Choir, Lunch (obviously), and Political History. The last one I attend because of my great need for KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!! naw, I'm just kiddin' ya. (...Ha Ha Ha...) Actually, it's 'cause I was supposed to have computer keyboarding (or something to do with those strange and evil demon-possessed machines they call computers) during that period, but there weren't enough computers for everyone, so my 9th grade(I skipped 8th grade) class of 2 boys and 7 (?) girls sits in on that class. It's really fun, and I learn a lot o' stuf that's useful (Philosophies like pragmatism, existentialism [if that's how you spell it], agnosticism, Empiricism, and gnosticism). Anywho, skool's fun, and don't forget to watch Invader Zim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home