Thursday, September 01, 2005

What happened when I moved cont'd.

Anyway, when I came to Georgia, it was so cool. The people are very friendly, and all of the bible studies and chapels and services are on such a personal level. It's amazing how much I've grown in my walk with the Lord.
This church is also amazing. It is a very soul-concerned church, and they have Wednesday afternoon teen visitation as well as Thursday night visitation. I'm also in the Soul-Winners' club, which invovles going to a class on Thursday night (before visitation) in which we watch a video, and we have homework, etc.
I've heard that a man once said,"I'm not from the South, but I got here as fast as I could," and I believe that that summarizes my feelings exactly.


see ya(more zim pics comin')

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliwood said...

BUMMAGE ADS OF DOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE ADS OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP IT YOU EARTH-MONKEYS!!!!

September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home