Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blog thingies...

Here's some 'blog things (personality tests, etc.)' for you. I don't have much experience with them, but as Zim said, "I will try your waffles, Gir!"


***Your Career Type: Investigative***
You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.
You would make an excellent:
Architect - Biologist - ChemistDentist - Electrical Technician - MathematicianMedical Technician - Meteorologist - PharmacistPhysician - Surveyor - Veterinarian The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.
What's Your Ideal Career?http://www.blogthings.com/idealcareerquiz/


***You Have A Type A- Personality***
You are one of the most balanced people around. Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you wantYou rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.
When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back. Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!You live life to the fullest - incorporating the best of both worlds
Do You Have a Type A Personality?http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhaveatypeapersonalityquiz/

11 Comments:

Blogger La Profesora said...

hey, i want sam to take the career one. that was right on the money for you.

May 23, 2006  
Blogger Sage said...

I like saying dookie and all, but that wasn't me... It would be a lot funnier. Those are kinda cooel... maybe I'll take one. Seeya tonight dude!

May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took them and it said I should be an artist (go figure) and I have a type B+ personality.

May 24, 2006  
Blogger Sage said...

cool, me too.

May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know jeff. I read it on your blog (you might want to check your comments on that one) lol

May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what...........I went to the library today and I got a book (no way right) and well the intersting part is what book it is. i know i'm being crazy writing all this over a little (long) book named Prey. I'll tell you later (after I read it) what i think of it. ok bye

May 25, 2006  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

OK...so what if you're 40 and missed your calling? Interesting that it says my worst career would be something investigative...and I'm and auditor. I wish they had blogthingies before I went to college...sigh.


You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.
Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.

June 01, 2006  
Blogger Eliwood said...

Oh well... These blogthings probably aren't from a totally Biblical perspective anyway.

June 01, 2006  
Blogger Eliwood said...

Oh well... These blogthings probably aren't from a totally Biblical perspective anyway.

June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post please. post. i need something to read besides Howl's Moving Castle which i got a the library today.

June 06, 2006  
Blogger Eliwood said...

You got it at the library? It's awesome-and it has Christian Bale and Billy Crystal in it.

June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home