Monday, September 26, 2005

wha?

For no apparent reason at all, I will now pour out the mushy gray contents of my brain.

Last night, I had 2 dreams, and they both were in video game format. The first one was about me inside some sort of fortress/castle. I had to fight my way through various traps and puzzles, as well as fight off enemies and bosses. The second dream was also in medieval times, and it was about me fighting with a group of people against another kingdom/country. The ruler of the enemy kingdom had given our ruler some pills (I don't know what they were supposed to do when you swallowed them) and had challenged him to give them to his daughter to swallow. Our ruler actually did it, and thankfully nothing happened to his daughter. Well, the enemy ruler was so surprised that our ruler had actually done it that he surrendered(don't ask me why).

Right now I'm wearing a shirt that says "faith wrestling". I got it last year when I was on the Faith Christian School wrestling team. That brings back many memories. In fact, I only won one wrestling match in the whole season. My opponent was a 60-lb. guy who didn't really know what he was doing. I tried out my favorite move on him, the "fireman's carry". I never was actually able to pin him, but when the time was up the scoreboard showed that I was up by 12 points(which is a lot in wrestling).

Some other random contents of my brain/things I'm thinking about: a certain someone, whether or not we'll have a soccer game tomorrow, and happiness because I have today and tomorrow off from school!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Dude,
sorry for getting so mad. I thought that dream was wicked awesome!!!

September 26, 2005  
Blogger Eliwood said...

yup. it was pretty fun.

September 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'll are so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that was fun, oh sorry
bye.

September 26, 2005  
Blogger Sage said...

POST MORE STUFF!!!!!

October 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home